As your employees age, they will begin to transition into Medicare. Health insurance is complicated and Medicare adds another layer of confusion. Employees have lots of questions, its hard to know who to trust and no one wants to spend hours at the hospital in some 101 class. We know that most HR managers, administrators, and office managers are overwhelmed and under resourced.
Employees can face a number of challenges when there is a personal, parental or family medical event or one with their parents. These challenges can have a significant impact on employees’ work performance. Like a financial advisor or accountant, everyone needs their own personal insurance consultant.
Take the Medicare 101 Challenge
Understand Your Medicare Options
The Medicare 101 Challenge consists of 5 consecutive days of 12-minute sessions that each focus on one piece of the Medicare puzzle. We provide a downloadable PDF summary of that days’ highlights, making it quick, easy and understandable. At the end, you will know everything you need to make smarter Medicare decisions.
We can help in a big way!
I am a health insurance broker and care advocate; I make Medicare easy to understand and give your employees the help and peace of mind they long for. We can reduce your administrative responsibility, give you back time, reduce your firm’s healthcare costs, while improving employee satisfaction.
We can take the Medicare questions off your plate and be an excellent resource to you and your employees. Increase employees’ security, satisfaction and your capacity with no financial risk. Simply stated, we can move employees that are Medicare eligible off the group plan on to Medicare, saving your company money, while improving the employees’ health benefits and reducing their out-of-pocket costs.
How do we help your business?
We know that your employees are the single greatest asset to your company. We improve employee satisfaction through education, communication and a streamlined and automated process. Healthcare benefits are quite costly and insurance can be very confusing. We provide your company with a seasoned, health insurance team to answer your questions and assist employees, becoming a trusted healthcare advocate for them and their families.
How do we help your employees?
- Peace of mind: we can help your employees navigate the complex Medicare system and find the right plan for their needs.
- Cost savings: We help your employees find plans that fit their budget and save them money on their health care costs.
- Better health: By helping your employees find the right Medicare plan, we can help them stay healthy and avoid costly medical bills.
The process is simple
- First, we have a quick 15-minute call to assess your needs.
- Then we will send you a no-obligation proposal for your consideration, with the benefits of our services.
- If you want to move forward, we send you a simple link to set up your account and preferences.