Help Your Employees Understand Their Medicare Options?
Your employees will fully understand Medicare in 5, 12-minute live sessions that can be viewed from your office or at home. It’s clear, concise and informative… and by day 5 your employees will be ready to make smart decisions.
The sessions will be delivered on Live Zoom & Join.Me meetings using PowerPoint and supplemental informational documents. The first 4 days focus on understanding their Medicare options.On the 5th day we take what they’ve learned and help them understand how to move forward in a non-sales, no pressure consultation.
- Participants who miss a day or more will be provided the opportunity to jump in the following week on the class(s) they miss or listen to one of the recorded Utube sessions.
- Participants that complete the 5 days consecutively will receive a gift.
Day 1 Eligibility – Parts A & B Overview (How do you qualify for Medicare)
Day 2 Original Medicare – Parts A & B (How does it work)
Day 3 Supplemental Plans – Medigap & Part D
Day 4 Medicare Advantage Plans
Day 5 Review, Summarize & Next Steps
The Benefits of Riley & Associates and the 101 Challenge Structure
- It is purely educational (no sales)
- You don’t waste 1-2 hours of your day being overwhelmed with confusing information.
- It’s quick – only 10 minutes
- Convenient from your home or office with several signup times
- It’s thorough with the days’ summary and common Q&A’s for that topic
- You are encouraged to complete it – the sessions are live, start on time and you get a gift if completed.
- John Riley is easy to understand, trusting and loves educating and serving individuals.
Take the Medicare 101 Challenge
To get more information on joining or sponsoring the Medicare 101 Challenge call John Riley at (310) 44-9524 ext 2 or click the Request More Information button to the right.
John Riley is California licensed, educated and certified with many of most popular insurance carriers. John is experienced in Medicare, commercial and individual/family health insurance. John and his support team knows the local doctors, networks and facilities in the Southern California. John can also structure a customized strategy for your company to assist employees with making this transition.