Affordable, Biblical Healthcare
Medi-Share is an affordable alternative to traditional health insurance that typically costs up to 50% less. Medi-Share is not insurance but a Christian health sharing program. Medi-Share operates similar to health insurance, but is not regulated by the Affordable Care Act because it is not insurance. Therefore, it is less costly and offers year round enrollments.
- Affordable alternative to health insurance (Approx. half the cost!)
- Community of believers voluntarily share one another’s medical bills
- Members can choose any provider in or out of network
- PHCS PPO Network with over 700,000 providers
- Unlimited annual and lifetime maximums with few sharing limitations*
- No open enrollment – available year-round
*$50,000 per person during the first month, $125,000 maternity limit
NOTICE: Medi-Share is not insurance or an insurance policy nor is it offered through an insurance company. Neither is Medi-Share a discount healthcare program nor a discount health card program. Whether anyone chooses to assist you with your medical bills will be totally voluntary, as neither CCM nor any other member is liable for or may be compelled to make the payment of your medical bill. As such, Medi-Share should never be considered to be insurance. Whether you receive any amounts for medical expenses and whether or not Medi-Share continues to operate, you are always personally responsible for the payment of your own medical bills. Medi-Share is not subject to the regulatory requirements or consumer protections of your particular State’s Insurance Code or Statutes.